Friday, September 7, 2007

Stuffed Chicken Breast & Chorizo Sausage



He looked at me like I was a goddess after he had a bite....


  • 1 or 2 packages of chicken breast
  • Slices of bacon
  • Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • Small amount of Italian parsley
  • Chorizo sausage
  • Salt and Pepper
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Place the breasts on a cookie sheet.
  3. Rub with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season both sides with salt and pepper.
  4. Cut an incision vertically along each breast, then cut horizontally within the incision to create a small pocket.
  5. Place a half of slice of cooked bacon in to each breast.
  6. Sprinkle generous amounts of cheddar cheese on chicken.
  7. Sprinkle parsley.
  8. Slice some chorizo sausage and place around chicken.
  9. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes, broil for 5 minutes or until golden brown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK I am printing this b/c I think I just came. I LOVE chorizo!!! It's a Cuban's favorite sausage EVER! This looks divine! Yummy!

Wait- does that make me a man? Loving the MAN FOOD.

Jules said...

This does not make you a man! :) I just know that my man LOVES it.