Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Not just another dinner roll....


A very quick and easy trick to making a dinner roll more interesting is to stuff it before you roll it.

You can use chorizo sausage and cheddar, spinach and goat cheese, chicken and mozzarella with a splash of tomato sauce, cheddar and dill, chicken and pesto sauce, bacon and cheddar, sausage and peppers, garlic and olives...the possibilities are endless. Simply put the filling in the middle of the dough, roll it up and bake according to the directions on the box.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remind me not to read your food blogs until AFTER I have lunch....they make me way too hungry.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I too love too cook and have been considering a separate blog for it. I can't wait to read more of yours!